Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lullacry-"The stranger in you"

Hello...Stranger..Ich liebe dich...My little girl...My little Akasha...

The stranger in you (You are stranger today...and will be for ever...why? because each day I know a part of you)
Who built the temple of love
The stranger in me
Turns the lights off (And start the dream again)

Burning feeling of desire (I desire you...I love you)
Made me the victim of
Your passion and affection (A silent passion...but passion in the end)

Our secret buried deep inside (is our love...our secret)
Disguised as an innocent
Little game we always play (Do you wanna play with your monster...my little girl?)

I can see your shape in darkness (And you look beautiful in the shadows...even if you don't believe me)
As you invite me to
Burn the midnight oil with you (And burn ourselves in the infinite fire of passion and sacred love)

I am on the verge of ecstacy
My blood is running hot (You heat my veins...my body...my soul)
Your scent sets me on fire (And I keep your scent in my skin)

This night can't last
Reliving the past
I know I have to set you free (You are not mine...not now...but you saty with me...In my heart)
This night can't last
Reliving the past
It's time to meet..(The heaven...searching for the deepest hell)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post so other people can see it, very helpful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman