Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lovers M. I. A,

(Para quien tenga curiosidad, M. I. A. significa "Missing In Action", Desaparecido En Acción)

A desert night below acid shadows
Lightened by hazel southern lights
Jihad of lust, amongst the sand
A fire starts, beneath my eyes

A druid is chanting scholar verses,
Fueled by the hatred of passionate desire
The Gods are listening to the wilderness of your skin
The fury of your flesh, dying slowly for the eternal rest

Landmines of sorrow dissect our brains,
Pleasures of guilty, gears in battle
Control of pain, internally
Your veins break, your spirit bleeds

Holy thunders of silence
The language of hellacious rain
Friendly fire, a morgue plaque
Blurry visions of eternal pain

If you knew everything,
Above my shade over you,
I just don’t know
If you should stay here

And after all hellfire,
An explosion of lust
I can find your head
In the arms of passionate incantation

Creative Commons License
Lovers M.I.A. by Jorge Ernesto Olicón De la Torre is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 México License.
Based on a work at darkknightjournal.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://darkknightjournal.blogspot.com/.

(Creative Commons (Si lo quieres usar, dame crédito), Jorge Ernesto Olicón De la Torre 2009. Algunos derechos reservados)

No comments: